Thursday, 26 November 2020

Exit Slip for November 26

 

In today's class, Karishma and I spent the whole class working on our project about indigenous perspectives in the classrooms. We have already found our resources, and today we discussed the real-world connections from other people with the help of discussions. We are planning to incorporate those discussions into our project. We also started working on our slides by starting with an introduction about the indigenous knowledge, literature review, and engaging activity. 

    I also talked to Susan about my and my SA plan to engage students through activities relating to indigenous cultures during my long practicum. I am thrilled that Susan tries to connect me with a person who can help me to connect with Tsawwassen Indigenous learning resources.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Symbolic World: Identity Transformation

  I create this poster to represent my identity from my childhood. When I was a kid, I was not aware of my identity. But as time passed, my ...