I create this poster to represent my identity from my childhood. When I was a kid, I was not aware of my identity. But as time passed, my identity had transformed into a sensible, mature, and caring sister, mother, wife and helpful friend. I realised that these are the identities that are given by society and came automatically. The transformation from sister, mother, daughter, wife etc., to an educator, gives me a significant responsibility. Now, I am not the only educator of two sons, but I have so many other kids in my classroom. I should be available for them as well and helping them to be successful in their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Symbolic World: Identity Transformation
I create this poster to represent my identity from my childhood. When I was a kid, I was not aware of my identity. But as time passed, my ...
-
Source: http://web.uvic.ca/psyc/bavelas/ I found the article, "Permitting Creativity in Science" by Janet Beavin Bavelas, re...
-
Source: https://www.psd.gov.sg/challenge/ideas/work-better/speak-your-mind-tactfully-and-authentically “Good teachers are intuitively aw...
-
I am grateful that this course provides me with the valuable information that will help me to polish my personality as an educator and a l...
Wow, so beautiful! Absolutely beautiful photos of your family of course, and, your process "becoming" ... first it was a process that seems to have been driven by societal expectations, and now it's driven by you! (the photo you chose, of "you in charge of you" looks so happy and confident! Wonderful). Thank you for sharing the story of your journey -
ReplyDelete