Thursday, 8 October 2020

Exit Slip for October 8, 2020

 

Exit Slip for October 8, 2020

While learning through activities is so much fun. I feel so proud that I am part of this type of learning. Making rope and ribbon strands, I realize that it will help students to get engaged while learning and students will able to make connections with the real world. In discussion with groups, I found that physical movements will keep students active while learning. I really like the idea that taking small field trips, such as in the school playground will change the environment of learning. This also reminds me of my experience of observing a teacher while teaching the quadratic functions. He took students to the basketball court in the school playground to show the shape of parabola while shooting the ball to the hoop. I really like the ideas that some groups have posted, such as sinusoidal waves for teaching or learning trigonometry and making clear representation to show the connection between maths and craft. I am really excited to use embodied learning in my future classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symbolic World: Identity Transformation

  I create this poster to represent my identity from my childhood. When I was a kid, I was not aware of my identity. But as time passed, my ...