Friday, 2 October 2020

Exit Slip on group discussion for October 1

 


 

Today’s group discussion cleared my doubts about spirituality and religion. I was confused with both terms at first glance, but after the conversation, I understand that both have some different perspectives. I know that everyone has their own beliefs of religion; as a teacher, I think we should not force students to believe in other religions. It should be their choice. We found that spirituality and science are mutually exclusive. In our discussion, I came to know that there should be room for uncertainty in classrooms. I think teachers can connect students with real situations by providing project-based learning which includes real scenarios or word problem that makes sense in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symbolic World: Identity Transformation

  I create this poster to represent my identity from my childhood. When I was a kid, I was not aware of my identity. But as time passed, my ...